The Lakeland Inn is ADA compliant in accordance with the (pre-1991) construction statutes of the ADA (Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991). We welcome guests of all abilities. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs.
- Public entrance with door width of 36”. The entrance is accessed via a portable ADA compliant ramp.
- The outdoor parking lot has one accessible parking spot, with a clear route to the public entrance.
- The registration desk is 44” high. A clipboard is available to hand materials back and forth to guests who use wheelchairs. There is a clear route from the public entrance to the registration desk.
- There are no public restrooms.
- Only first floor rooms are accessible. There is no accessible access to the second floor.
- No rooms at the Lakeland Inn were designed with accessible features, including mobility and hearing. The bathrooms do not have an accessible bathing fixture.
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning.
- Service animals are welcome at the Lakeland Inn.
- Deluxe Room
- King Room
Standard rooms have entrance door widths of 33”, bathroom door widths of 21.5”, and television with closed captioning. Please note that they do not have any additional accessible features.
This Accessibility Statement applies to all content on the Lakeland Inn website. The hotel is not responsible for any third-party content on the website.